Roadhouse Interactive is looking for a Community Manager to join our team. You will be Roadhouse’s brand advocate charged with implementing our Social Media Strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption. This role coordinates with the internal Marketing, Human Resources and Product teams to support their respective communities, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a community.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
- Work with the Product development team to ensure social media tools (for ex. FB connect, Sharing buttons) are kept up to date
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, content creation, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, live events, etc.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
- Become an advocate of the Company and our products in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Manage a Blogger outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about the Company
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of our online community, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaign, issues, trends and feedback in an effort to maximize results
- Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring into the Marketing, Human Resources and Product teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
- Strong project management or organizational skills
- Superior customer service and support skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Digg, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to our industry
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO
- Public relations, Marketing, Sales, Recruiting, Community Management, Moderation experience, a plus
Interested in the opportunity?
We’d love to hear from you. Please apply with your current resume and cover letter outlining how you’re right for the job.
[wpsr_facebook] [wpsr_linkedin] [wpsr_retweet]