Mobile, tablets, devices and computers – is becoming the de facto supplement to interactive TV. Cable networks are creating new ways to find and attract viewers for a multitude of services, whether it’s advertising, navigation or social networking. While most of the consumers with 2nd screens are using them during the TV experience, only 1/3 of them are engaging in the show they are watching. How do we increase that percentage and keep consumers coming back for more, so using 2nd screens becomes second nature? How does a network and their app development partner approach content/programming/user experience for their audience on a 2nd screen to keep fans engaged and drive them to additional revenue opportunities? What role do the agencies have in this collaborative process and ultimately in communicating this message/medium to consumers.
- Guy Finley, Executive Director, Second Screen Society & MESA
- Thomas Engdahl, Founder, CEO & President, Magic Ruby
- Matt Kennedy, President, 1K Studios
- Baba Uppal, Director, Digital Media, Endemol USA;
- Zane Vella, Chief Executive Officer, Watchwith
- Marjorie DeHey, GM-MEF North America;
- James Hursthouse, CEO, Roadhouse Interactive
On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 5:54 PM
» Blog » Panel Session – Monetizing an...
« America’s gamer population is shrinking Predicting Churn: When Do Veterans Quit? »