Roadhouse Interactive Ltd is looking for a Mobile Marketing Lead to join our studio. In this new role, the ideal candidate will lead our marketing efforts around the launch and ongoing promotion of mobile and social games across multiple platforms, including iOs, Android, Facebook and Kongregate. He or she will work closely with the project teams to develop and track the effectiveness of customer facing materials and activities.
The Mobile Marketing Lead will be responsible for developing and executing all aspects of the Marketing Plan, including but not limited to target market and channel identification, analysis, budgeting, category and competitive analysis. This person will research and maintain existing knowledge base of game industry trends, norms and KPI’s.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Commerce, with a specialization in Marketing, or the equivalent degree in analytical and statistical fields.
- 2 – 5 years of proven mobile/social game experience marketing to consumers and overseeing distribution via app stores and app discovery sites.
- Expertise in online and mobile analytics, developing metrics for app usage, customer acquisition and tracking effectiveness of marketing spend to ensure that CLV > CPI.
- Launched at least two successful games to the Apple App Store, Google Play, Facebook and/or Kongregate.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects through to completion
- Savvy computer skills across the regular suite of software tools
- Ability to interact professionally with team members
- Passion, enthusiasm and knowledge of emerging mobile games
- Familiarity with international online markets is a plus
- Ability to communicate in a second language (Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish) is also a plus, but not required
Interested in the opportunity? We’d love to hear from you. Please apply with your current resume and cover letter outlining how you’re right for the job. Preference will be given to local candidates; however this opportunity is open to remote candidates as well.
Please apply by email, enclosing an up-to-date CV.
» Jobs » Mobile Marketing Lead