Roadhouse Interactive, a rapidly expanding Vancouver-based online game production company is seeking enthusiastic, multi-talented Senior Web Producer to join our team working on a portfolio of exciting online game projects, including Family Guy Online and MechWarrior Tactics.
- Lead the Web integration for our products from concept and development through to live operations and beyond.
- Plan, develop and expand Roadhouse’s corporate and game project Web sites, including managing ongoing updates, content creation, landing pages, working with internal and external designers, vendors, etc.
- Manage integration with backend systems (billing / forums / CMS etc)
- Continuously increase the company’s understanding and utilization of online development best practices (e.g., increasing overall Web user experience metrics, etc.)
- Implement and utilize analytics resources to mine data and constantly improve performance.
- Ensure that all coding is implemented in a timely manner, while ensuring a very high-quality look and feel / aesthetic to support all of our interactive and product launches (adhering to corporate branding / style guidelines).
- Liaise with key business stakeholders to ensure stylized, integrated, and aligned solutions are created.
- BS/BA or equivalent preferred in Digital Media, Web Design or related field.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience being an innovative Web producer, Web manager or Webmaster.
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong graphic design skills and a high degree of skill with Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Extensive familiarity with SEO best practices.
- Successful track record interfacing and communicating effectively across cross-functional teams (business and technology), with a proven ability to translate business needs in to polished Web and graphic design solutions.
- Good knowledge of user experience, site usability requirements, and an overall great sense of design.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Some experience in game design and production will be a distinct advantage.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Roadhouse Interactive.
Please apply by email, enclosing an up-to-date CV.