Social Games, virtual gaming and virtual communities have spawned a universe of goods and services. With hundreds of millions of users consumed in online gaming or social media, the phenomenon of the virtual economy is becoming ever more innovative and based in impressive economic numbers. As the technology enables better and more creative consumer experience, enabling full rich media virtual services and economies, the size, scope and future of the virtual world will only first become understood and realized.
- Robert Nashak, Executive Vice President, Digital Entertainment & Games, BBC Worldwide
- Marco DeMiroz, president and CEO, PlayFirst
- Lon Otremba, CEO, Tylted
- Michael Yuen, CEO, Showbucks
- Henrik Markarian, Director of Technology, AvatarLabs
- Tarrnie Williams, President & Studio Head, Roadhouse Interactive
- Colin Digiaro, COO, SGN
- David Traub, President, unityfor, Moderator
For Session Description & Speaker Bios Click Here
» Blog » Social, Tablet & SmartPhone Gaming...