Roadhouse is looking for a User Interface (UI) Artist to join our studio. You will be charged with owning our game UI from conception to design, development and release. The ideal candidate will bring a wealth of talent, experience and enthusiasm in mobile game design and user experience.
- Work with the Design team to determine the functionality and features of the UI.
- Work with the Art team to concept the UI, create wire frames, mock-ups and assets to ensure a consistent art style is maintained across the game.
- Work with the Programming team to ensure the implementation matches the intention and design.
- Post-secondary education in Art, Graphic Design or other related disciplines
- A well-developed portfolio that showcases excellence and variety in design and style
- Previously shipped at least one game title or application as a User Interface Artist
- Traditional art and design skills, including expertise in composition, layout, colour, typography, iconography, usability and design patterns
- Expert in Adobe Suite
- Solid understanding of the opportunities and limitations of mobile and tablet user interface design
- Good verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in an agile environment with several development teams
- Excellent attention to detail