Roadhouse Interactive is looking for a Senior Game Designer for Roadhouse Game Studios.
- Develop concepts based on target audience and platform (primarily browser based free to play games).
- Design games and deliver detailed definitions of control scheme, structure, rules, theme, and dramatic and dynamic experiences.
- Build prototypes to verify game concepts and explore new ideas.
- Define game components and prioritize them for iterative development.
- Collaborate with producers, artists, engineers and testers.
- Lead and mentor a team of game designers.
- Stay informed of the market, competition and consumer expectations..
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a game designer, with at least 2 shipped titles (preferably online or mobile / tablet).
- Proven skills in creating functional game concepts and full game design documents.
- Ability to design games in multiple genres.
- Proficiency in translating constructive criticisms into game design improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic understanding of scripting.
- Basic drawing and animation skills to aid in visualization of concepts.
- Fluency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Undergraduate degree in game design or other relevant discipline.
- Experience with Scrum
- Experience with Unity
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Roadhouse Interactive.
Please apply by email, enclosing an up-to-date CV.