We are looking for experienced QA professionals to join our teams working on a portfolio of interesting online game projects
- assisting in day to day testing of games.
- reporting issues/bugs/inconsistencies.
- verifying the resolution of issues.
Key Skills Required:
- Self-starter, strong work ethic, able to meet responsibilities without constant supervision.
- Experience and understanding of console or PC game testing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong observational skills.
- Ownership of features assigned.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to work well in a group setting, with people of different disciplines.
- An strong eye for detail.
- A strong background in Quality Assurance spanning several projects (at least 4 – 6 released titles).
- Experience in supporting in-development and live online games.
- Experience in iterative software development methodologies.
- This is a Full Time position.
- Compensation: We offer competitive salary, benefits, and upside.
- We don’t accept inquiries from recruiters.
Please apply by email, enclosing an up-to-date CV.