Roadhouse Interactive is seeking an experienced Project Manager to work closely with our game, marketing and business development teams to manage existing high visibility projects, as well as guide efforts on new game projects from concept through delivery. The right candidate will be a self-starter and highly motivated.
- Work with internal and external product development teams to ensure delivery of high quality games on time and on budget.
- Create high quality written RFP responses and project plans including budgets, resource estimation, and deliverable schedules.
- Ensure that efficient, rigorous management processes are applied to the development effort and that project issues are communicated clearly throughout the organization.
- Liaise between Product and Business Development, Stakeholders and Partners.
- Manage the day-to-day organization of project development activities.
- Must be able to manage multiple jobs simultaneously and be adaptable to shifting priorities and timelines.
- 7-10 years of production management experience in games or a similar field, ideally working in an Agile / Scrum-based environment
- Shipped at least 3 projects from start to finish in a production management capacity
- Extensive knowledge of online game industry trends and production practices
- Proven ability to motivate and lead teams
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in critical analysis of project scheduling process
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication ability
- Strong people management and problem-solving skills, to include conflict
- Management and resolution
- Ability to communicate in a second language (Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Spanish) a plus but not required.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Roadhouse Interactive.
Please apply by email, enclosing an up-to-date CV.