Roadhouse Interactive is looking for Game-Play Programmers.
Game-Play Programmer responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ability to translate feature requests into actionable code within Unity and other engines
- Creates tools that streamline development and help game designer and artists.
- Helps ensure integrity of game code-base
- Solves complex problems in resourceful and effective ways.
- Participates in agile game development processes.
- Designs, implements, documents and tests software tasks that include system, engine, and game play components.
- Mentors less experienced members of the team.
- Reports to the lead programmer / technical director.
- Ability to work within a defined development process.
- Demonstrate advanced skills in at least one of these languages C#/C++/Java.
- Proficient in the Unity 3D Game Engine.
- Must be able to apply analytical skills in resolving complex issues.
- Ability to write clean, readable, portable, reliable, and optimized code.
- Ability to create complex systems from start to finish.
- Experience working with third party software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field OR an equivalent combination of education/job related experience.
- 2+ years of experience in game development as a C# Programmer.
- A personal interest in games and game development
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Online game development experience.
- Strong problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Imagines, envisions and devises new approaches, concepts, models, designs and processes.
- Ability to mentor team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Roadhouse Interactive.
Please apply by email, enclosing an up-to-date CV.