Automation Tester (Mobile Games)
Roadhouse Interactive is looking for an enthusiastic Automation Tester to join our team. Reporting to the Director of Quality Assurance, our Automation Tester is responsible for creating and maintaining the automated test scripts. If you have sharp scripting and debugging skills and are keen on building your experience as Automation Tester, we are looking for you.
- Help to build an automated testing plan
- Implement automated testing for identified components
- Identify software defects, run test cases and verify fixes
- Effectively communicate the status of the project to management and the development team
- Perform risk analysis and escalate issues to QA management team when necessary
- Able to support live rapid deployment online service
- 1+ years of relevant QA experience, preference given to mobile games or client/server application.
- Knowledge of one of the following: C#, JMeter, SoapUI, Tsung or similar
- Good scripting skills, familiar with code testing and debugging
- Knowledge about databases, cloud environment and Lucy servers and virtualization (AWS)
- Knowledge about automation architecture and automated test maintenance
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across multiple audiences
- Resourceful, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Manage multi-tasking across several projects
- Interact professionally with team members
- Deliver and receive performance feedback in a mature manner
Interested in the opportunity?
We’d love to hear from you! Please apply with your current resume and cover letter outlining how you’re right for the job.