Roadhouse Interactive is looking for Artists to join our studio. As an Artist, you can expect to work on a wide range of web and mobile games, utilizing a variety of software in a fast paced and exciting environment. You will be expected to own the creation of commercial quality art. You will enjoy collaborating with other artists, as well as game directors, designers and programmers.
- Responsible for the creation of art of all types for our games
- Understanding of how to get the best looking art within the restrictions of the target platforms and time available
- Collaborate and actively contribute to reviews and feedback
- Work with mentors and leads to deliver key sprint and milestone commitments
- Demonstrated excellent art skills across a number of genres and art styles
- Possess a strong sense of visual and spatial design
- Experienced in the use of art creation tools (for example: Maya, 3DS Max, Adobe CC)
- Bonus: experience working with Unity
- Previously shipped at least one title as an Artist from start to finish in a team environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion, enthusiasm and knowledge of emerging games
- Work in a truly agile fashion
- Manage multi-talking across several projects
- Interact professionally with team members
- Deliver and receive performance feedback in a mature manner
Interested in the opportunity?
We’d love to hear from you! Please apply with your resume and your portfolio (either as a pdf or link to an online portfolio). In your message to us below, introduce yourself, tell us why you’re right for the job and outline your art superpower.